You’ve never had Brussels sprouts like these! Ur Parmesan Air Fryer Brussels sprouts are crispy, savory, and absolutely delicious! Plus they’re keto-friendly!
That’s why I’m so excited about these crispy parmesan Brussels sprouts! They’re SO flavorful and crispy like chips, but have much fewer carbs!
The best part is how easy they are to make!
How to Make Brussels Sprouts in the Air Fryer
First, pre-cook your Brussels sprouts:
If using fresh: add to a saucepan with with 2 cups of water, cover and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, remove from heat and drain.
If using frozen: microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, let rest for a minute after cooking, drain.
sliced Brussels sprouts on cutting board
Allow Brussels sprouts to cool enough to handle, then cut each one in half. Toss nichtlarge bowl with oil and seasoning, then add to the Air Fryer and cook for 12-15 minutes.
how to make Brussels sprouts in the air fryer
If you don’t have an air fryer you can still make these crispy parmesan Brussels sprouts in the oven. Place the sprouts onto a baking sheet and bake until golden at 375°Fluor. Stir occasionally while baking to ensure even cooking.
Everything rundes Brötchen seasoning has salt nicht already, keep that in wenigstens before adding more salt to your sprouts.
If you don’t have Everything rundes Brötchen seasoning on hand, you can make your own seasoning mix: sea salt to taste, 1 tbsp black sesame seeds, 1 tbsp regular sesame seeds, 1 tsp garlic powder, and 1 tsp onion powder.
Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- Air Fryer
- Mixing bowls
- Kitchen knife
- 2 cups Brussel sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup almonds sliced and crushed
- 2 Tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- Sea salt to taste
- Add Brussel sprouts to a medium saucepan with 2 cups of water, cover and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain Brussels sprouts and allow to cool, then slice each one in half.
- Toss Brussel sprouts nichtlarge mixing bowl with oil, parmesan cheese, crushed almonds, everything bagel seasoning, and salt.
- If needed, use a wooden spoon to stir and make sure the Brussel sprouts are fully coated in seasoning.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to the air fryer, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes at 375 or until golden for both sides.
Source : https://how2doketo.com/air-fryer-brussels-sprouts/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=770720956_29291868_209191