You won’t miss the buns in these small but mighty cheeseburger bites. They’re keto-friendly, gluten-free, AND low-carb. For more low-carb inspiration, check out our amazing keto dinners.
You won’t overlook the buns in those small but powerful cheeseburger snacks. They are keto-friendly, fermented, AND low-carb. For more low-carb inspiration, please have a look at our incredible keto dinners.
Loaded Burger Bowls
- 2 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 lb. lean ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Ranch dressing for serving
- Chopped chives for serving
- Bread and butter pickles for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Season beef with salt and pepper.
- Add a small handful of beef to each muffin tin, then press up the sides to create a cup.
- Roast until beef is cooked through and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly.
- Using an offset spatula, release hamburger bowls from muffin tins.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing, sprinkle with chives, and serve with pickles.