Delicious and simple to make! Pair with fish, poultry or even a side salad!
This Thanksgiving I amazed myself by not indulging in too Many carbohydrates. I’d have a piece of sweet potato pie along with a serving of arroz con gandule (click for recipe) but both have been little parts and did not leave me feeling overstuffed. For the remaining foods I chose to utilize cauliflower rice because my own go-to side dish.
From Saturday night I was starting to burn on The lettuce but there was too much to simply throw out so I chose to create this carrot and mushroom cauliflower rice to get a yummy addition to the leftover Chicken (turkey will taste as great ). This is certainly a new low-carb recipe favored!
This berry rice recipe just like most low carb/keto recipe
LOW CARB MUSHROOM & SPINACH CAULIFLOWER RICE
- 10 oz frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 minutes garlic cloves
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups spinach
- soy sauce
- Cook cauliflower rice according to instructions on the package.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and add onions and cook until soft.
- Toss in mushrooms and saute until cooked.
- Now add garlic, and stir.
- Add cauliflower rice and soy sauce. Stir until cauliflower rice has absorbed soy sauce.
- Top mixture with spinach, stir and cook until wilted.