These No-Bake Breakfast Cookies Are Simple to Make, Wholesome, Filled With Protein And Just Delicious.
We create all of them the time for a fast snack or breakfast, in addition to chocolate peanut butter protein chunks, no-bake energy chunks, overnight oats and miniature egg frittatas.
Healthful NO-BAKE COOKIES
I’m likely to have a really busy week before me, I whip these men. And I love snacking when I get that dip.
The thing that I love most about those breakfast biscuits (additional Compared to the simple fact that they just take 5 minutes to create ) is that you may alter them up all of the time! Occasionally I add just chocolate chips (I love dark chocolate chips).
The foundation ingredients for this particular breakfast cookie recipe are From that point, feel free to add any extra mix-in’s, such as chocolate chips or sliced almonds. You might even create swaps if you would rather, like utilizing creamy cashew butter rather than peanut butter or maple syrup rather than honey.
Honey or maple syrup
Old fashioned oats
Protein Powder or hydration
The Way to MAKE BREAKFAST COOKIES
These oatmeal breakfast biscuits are really simple to make! Scroll Down to the printable breakfast cookie recipe and movie tutorial.
Put peanut butter, vanilla and honey in a bowl and Microwave for around 20 minutes. Then give it a great mix.
Insert in oats, Chia seeds and some other discretionary mix-in’s and stir to blend.
Press balls Flat marginally, then put in refrigerator for at least an hour set.
Shop Breakfast biscuits in an airtight container in refrigerator for as many as two weeks.
If utilizing the ingredients to your breakfast biscuits (peanut butter, vanilla, honey, chia seeds, oats), every breakfast cookie may have approximately 189 calories per day. The carbs will change if you put in in almost any extras, such as chocolate chips or chips. Each serving is packed with protein and also will keep you remaining energized and full during the morning or day!
To keep breakfast biscuits, simply put in an airtight The cookies will keep for as many as two weeks if kept properly in the refrigerator.
Yes, it is possible to freeze these healthful breakfast biscuits. I Occasionally double click the batch and then adhere half in the freezer to have available. Just Ensure You Allow the breakfast snacks Set from the fridge prior to adding to a freezer . This will Make sure that they do not stick together!
NO-BAKE BREAKFAST COOKIES
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- OPTIONAL MIX IN'S: 1/4 CUP MINI CHOCOLATE CHIPS CHOPPED ALMONDS, RAISINS, PUMPKIN SEEDS, PROTEIN POWDER, FLAXSEEDS
- Place the peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a microwavable bowl and microwave the ingredients for 20 seconds.
- Stir the mixture until well combined then add in the remaining ingredients (and any extra mix-in's).
- Stir well and ensure everything is well incorporated.
- Roll the mixture into 8 balls and place the balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Press the balls flat slightly and place them in the fridge for at least an hour to set.
- Store breakfast cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.