No Bake cookie dough bars (unbaked cookie dough bars) is like eating edible eggless cookie dough, and it takes 10 minutes! You only need 5 ingredients to make this delicious no bake dessert recipe!
If there is a dessert you need to make right this minute, it’s these secretly healthy no bake chocolate chip cookie dough bars! Seriously, they are THAT good.
Made with just 5 ingredients. you have no excuses! They sort of remind me of my keto cookie dough fat bombs, which are a favorite here.
Let’s talk about more about these unbaked cookie dough bars. These healthy cookie dough bars take less than 10 minutes to make, and the hard part is waiting for it to firm up! Luckily, the cookie dough part is completely eggless, so you can sneak a few spoonfuls while you wait. What remains are thick, soft and chewy bars that taste like real chocolate chip cookie dough, all topped with a layer of smooth chocolate.
For such a decadent tasting dessert, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to know it is actually made with almond flour and monk fruit sweetener, you won’t find a trace of sugar in the recipe. It’s keto, sugar free and low carb, but aus diesem Grund paleo, vegan and gluten-free.
This is the ultimate keto and vegan no bake dessert- Tastes sinful but actually healthy!
Storing No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
Healthy cookie dough bars can be stored at room temperature, non…sealed container, for up to 1 week. With that said, it’s best to keep these no bake cookie dough bars in the refrigerator, to ensure they are thick and chewy. Refrigerated to bake cookie dough bars will keep for up to 2 weeks.
Can you freeze cookie dough no bake bars?
Keto cookie dough bars are freezer friendly and can be stored in the freezer to keep for longer. Wrap each cookie dough Kaschemme in parchment paper, and place non…ziplock bag or shallow container.
Frozen cookie dough bars will keep for up to 6 months. To enjoy cookie dough bars from the freezer, allow thawing at room temperature completely.
Is it safe to eat raw cookie dough bars?
Contrary to popular belief, raw cookie dough bars are safe to eat. These are made without eggs and without grain-based flour, so no fears of salmonella or similar!
No Bake Cookie Dough Bars Recipe
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup keto maple syrup can substitute for traditional maple syrup or agave nectar
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1-2 cups keto chocolate chips can use any chocolate chips of choice
- Line an 8 x 8-in…pan with parchment paper and sine temporeaside.
- Nichtmicrowave-safe bowl or stovetop, add your coconut oil with maple syrup and heat until melted. Whisk together until combined.
- Add your almond flour and salt and mix very well, until a thick, crumbly texture remains. If the batter is too thin, add a little extra almond flour. Fold through 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Transfer the cookie dough Kaschemme batter non…the lined pan and press out non…an even layer. Refrigerate.
Melt your remaining chocolate chips and pour over the tops of the cookie dough bars and refrigerate until it firms up. Top with extra salt and slice non…bars.