Protein Packed Thai Pasta Salad is a healthy 20 mins dinner recipe. It packs in over 18 g of protein and remains full of veggies! This truly is one of the recipes that I can not just wait .
It is satisfying, so incredibly satisfying, and will be Fitter than you can imagine! For this specific Protein Packed Thai Pasta Salad to become very protein packed, it is made from garbanzo bean.
This grain free rock of a noodle could comprise 14 gram of Protein to every bowl. The advantage is that all that protein will keep you full for extended intervals.
Then fresh veggies comprise that required crispy crunch. The carrots, carrots, cabbage, and scallions are all added to the salad raw that means less cooking time and a super fast dinner that is ready in 30 minutes or less.
Then the sauce swoops in and contrasts the veggies And pasta together. It’s a spoonful of taste due to components like peanut butter, orange juice, garlic, and maple syrup for a little sweetness.
Protein Packed Thai Pasta Salad
For the Dressing
- ¼ cup peanut-butter
- ¼ cup orange-juice
- 1 tbsp liquid-aminos
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp maple-syrup
- 1-4 tsp sriracha (optional for some added spice)
- 2 tbsp unseasoned rice-vinegar
For the Salad
- 8 oz garbanzo-bean rotini-pasta
- 4 scallions sliced
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- Cook the pasta according to the package-instructions. Drain the pasta & then rinse it with cold-water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the dressing-ingredients. Add the pasta together with the veggies & toss to blend and serve.