These sweet potato everything bagel chips Would Be the ultimate Crunchy bite! They are a healthful paleo chip made out of everything bagel seasoning.
These everything bagel sweet potato chips possess the Traditional taste Of everything bagel, on a starchy, crispy sweet potato processor. It is reminiscent of all you adore about what bagels and bagel chips, but produced with real food!
Skin to eliminate any impurities. Design the sweet potato chips onto the baking sheets and equally spaced. Coat each side with two tablespoons of coconut acrylic. Top one side of those chips with 1 1/2 tablespoon of the all bagel seasoning.
Remove from The oven and carefully reverse with tongs. Add the rest of the bagel seasoning into another side of those chips. See the chips carefully to prevent burning as precise oven temperatures may vary.
TIPS & TRICKS
Nonetheless, it’s more difficult to get cuts with a knife. A mandolin can help to make sure that the chips are and bake evenly. But be cautious as accidents could happen pretty easily using a mandolin!
See the chips carefully
I have produced these processors a ton of times and also the warmth and Times listed under consistently work for me. But, ovens may often run just a tiny bit differently, and chips may burn readily. Keep your eye on the chips to be certain they don’t burnoff!
You can consume those sweet potato chips independently, or you Can dip them into a cream cheese dip just like kite mountain vanilla milk or even the homemade version I’ve included with the recipe. It is also possible to create these bagel breakfast nachos together!!
You will want to choose a Large, round candy potato that is Fairly equally shaped to be able to have fine big chips! I often dig the sweet potatoes a little more
Avocado oil Is an Excellent neutral-tasting oil that is Great for High warmth. I have not tried other oils, however I Believe that is the best Option for the chips.
SWEET POTATO EVERYTHING BAGEL CHIPS (HEALTHY, PALEO)
Sweet potato bagel chips
- 1 lb sweet potato
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 tbsp everything bagel seasoning see below for AIP option
Dairy-free cheese dip (optional) (sub Kite Hill Cream Cheese for a shortcut if tolerated)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
AIP everything bagel seasoning blend (AIP option)
- 2 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 2 tbsp dried garlic granules
- 2 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp sea salt
- For the sweet potato bagel chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Wash the sweet potatoes well and scrub the skin to remove any impurities.
- Using a mandoline slicer, carefully slice the sweet potatoes on a 1/8″ setting.
- Lay out the sweet potato chips on the baking sheets and evenly spaced. Coat each side with 2 tbsp of avocado oil. Top one side of the chips with 1 1/2 tbsp of the everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and carefully flip with tongs. Add the remainder of the bagel seasoning to the other side of the chips.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for another 10 minutes, or until crisped to liking. Watch the chips carefully to avoid burning as exact oven temperatres can vary.
- Serve with cream cheese dip if desired.
- For the cream cheese dip
- Combine all of the ingredients and stir until well combined. Season further to taste.