A wholesome dinner recipe bursting with bold flavors and healthy vegetables. This effortless sheet pan dinner is ideal for meal prepping lunches for work oder Ähnlicheso gut wie weeknight meal.
Chicken bowls are ideal for all those of you at a dinner rut. I know I find myself more frequently than not, making exactly the exact same straightforward meals repeatedly. I crave something different, but do not always feel too ambitious to try out anything new. Weltraum these BBQ Chicken & Roasted Sweet Potato Bowls are the ideal departure from your regular dinner regular, but are superbly straightforward and effortless!
The Way to MAKE BBQ CHICKEN BOWLS
Creating these healthful bowls is super easy and only needs 1 sheet pan! To begin, throw the sweet onions and tomatoes onto a baking sheet and then coat them with olive oil, garlic and chipotle powder. If you do not have chipotle powder it is possible to substitute chili powder or paprika based upon your flavour preference.
Following the onions and celery have baked for 20 minute, Brush the chicken with a little BBQ sauce and bake another 15 minutes until everything is cooked through.
Remove the chicken breasts in the pan and let cool For a couple minutes prior to shredding them together with two forks. Toss the shredded chicken with a bit more BBQ sauce. Pile all the goodness un…a bowl and then enjoy such yummy BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Bowls!
I like to meal preparation and frequently use this Meal Planner Calendar to plan my own dishes. These healthful bowls are among my go-to for supper prep. Whether you produce a complete batch to prep your dishes for the week or appreciate a few of the leftovers packaged with lunches to bring to work the following day, they maintain well being reheated. Toss them un…your favourite meal preparation containers and you’ve got simple healthful foods with the hassle of cooking daily!
There really isn’t anything greater than a yummy and Simple meal that’s simple to throw together such as this BBQ Chicken & Roasted They’re a healthful dinner thought filled with vegetables and lean Protein to get a meal you can feel good about!
BBQ CHICKEN & ROASTED SWEET POTATO BOWLS RECIPE
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 large yellow onion
- 2 tbsp. oliveoil divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt divided
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle powder or chili powder
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. BBQ sauce divided
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into 1/2" chunks. Choponion into 1 inch pieces and add to a lined sheet pan along with the sweetpotatoes. Toss the sweet potatoes and onions with 1 Tbsp. olive oil, 1/4 tsp.salt, garlic powder and chipotle powder and toss until well combined. Bake at400° for 20 minutes.
- Toss the sweet potatoes and push to one side of the pan. Addthe broccoli and toss with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and 1/4 tsp. salt. Add the chickenbreasts and brush with 1/4 c. BBQ sauce. Bake an additional 15-20 minutes at400° until the chicken is done.
- Remove the pan from the oven and shred the chicken breastsusing two forks. Toss the chicken with the remaining BBQ sauce. Add to bowlsalong with the roasted vegetables and serve immediately.